top of page

Need a grower? We know a few. 


The best plant care

Once you have your marijuana prescription documentation in order, we help you find a designated grower in a location convenient for you. We work closely with Licenced Producers (LPs) and advise you about the type of products they offer.

The doctor sends the paperwork to the supplier of your choice, which is required by Health Canada regulations. The producer makes contact directly with you, so you can order what you need. The LP you choose depends partly on the method you want to use for taking medication, because various suppliers offer different forms of the products.

bottom of page